NOT dresses???? Yeah, I know....I haven't seen the girls in anything but dresses (literally) in
I'd say..oh....7 months!!!! They (more so Addison) have it in their heads that girls ONLY wear dresses and boy ONLY wear pants and shorts (meaning we cannot wear pants and shorts)! Don't get me wrong...I LOVE this...but, I have some really cute c
apris, b
ermuda shorts and shorts in their closet, still with tags on them, that we will
NEVER wear!!!!!
So much for buying clothes EARLY and trying to PREDICT their sizes so you can get a SALE (LOVE A SALE)! The lesson here.....you can predict sizes but not their "personal choice of style"...and who WANTS to argue with two and three year olds:)))????So, needless to say this way cute skirt was hard to get on them...as
"you don't understand...this is not a dress (said by Addison while in total tears) but they ended up loving it so I suspect that next time we wear this skirt..we will have a little easier time.....but I am NOT betting any money on it:))) Love them:))))

1 comment:
i love that skirt!! if they have a fit....pass it down to audrey :) her itty bitty self could probably wear it! we will be over labor day weekend.....you guys gonna be around???? talk to you soon :)
Post a Comment