So, Friday was our our 5th anniversary! Let me first say that I
am so blessed to have a husband like Brandon...Ok, enough with
the mushy stuff! Seriously, he is a wonderful husband and father
who planned a GREAT anniversary weekend. Brandon borrowed Mike's
(Brandon's father) 74 Stingray Corvette( which is for sale by the way:)!
Totally a surprise....we headed out Friday afternoon, but NOT BEFORE the
girls got a ride! How cute are these pics??? Anyway, we had a "Fairy Tale"
weekend...why are there not more pics of our weekend you ask???? Well,
at $5 a tip...it is hard to find Ritz personal that will do anything for less:))
This was a weekend I will remember forever! Thanks Gean and Bill for
watching our most precious things....while we were gone! They had a blast!
The flowers....exactly what we had at our wedding 5 years ago....and our
favorite girls in frames!!!!!




































1 comment:
So fun!!! Way to go Brandon! Happy Anniversary!! I love the girls' faces in the pictures in the car - sassy, sassy!
Post a Comment