This weekend was the BEST!!! It started out with celebrating a GREAT friend's surprise 40th birthday! It was just us girls.....and it was a BLAST!!! Then Saturday my "super trooper" husband (and myself:) though his "work" is a little harder than mine) worked on "outside projects" getting ready for the girls' big b-day party in two weeks!! He put together "THE TRAMPOLINE....so we would make sure it was up and ready for the party! This is what the girls have wanted since September....we tried to appease them at Christmas with two mini trampolines....but, they have worn those out! So we bought the BIG ONE...and put it together....and they LOVE it!!! I wasn't going to show pics until the b-day party pics....but I couldn't resist!!! Today, was a WONDERFUL day! I woke up to my two PERFECT girls saying, "Happy Mother's Day Mommy"......totally unprompted......WOW!!!! It was the best thing I have ever heard! I love them so much! We celebrated with my mom's side of the family...appropriate for this day! C.J. was a GREAT host and we had a great lunch! I am so blessed!!! I was able to spend this Mother's Day with my husband, two girls, my mom, my grandmother....this is 4 generations of women!!!!

The "FIRST born:)) and Mommy!!!!

The SECOND born:)) and Mommy!!!

Love these hugs!!!!

Addison is loving on "Aunt Katie"...
not a mom yet, but hopefully one day!!!
Aunt Katie (my brother's wife)just got accepted to vet school at UGA!!!
Congrats!!!!! We are so proud of you Katie!!

Gan and Ella!!!!

Gan and Addison!!

My sweet Dee and Grandaddy!!!!
I cherish these times with them!

Gan and Bill and my step brother Wes!

Waiting to open gifts...the girls thought that
"Mother's Day" meant gifts for them too:))
We told them, "wait two more weeks"!!!

But, as you can see here...they HELPED open gifts anyway!

Dee and Aunt C.J. (what a great host she was)!
Thanks so much!

Mitchell and Ella


Let the jumping begin!!!!!!

Almost ready.....

Thank God for nets!!!! Daddy is working so hard!!!
We love you!!! Thanks for making everything we want....
REALLY happen!!!


This is our new pet....SAMMY the swan...she is only waiting for some
ribbon....from Mrs. Holly of course....to complete her look!
I saw her in a store in downtown Buford....and knew that I HAD t o have her!!

It was a pretty day so I was just snapping pics of everything
in the yard that Brandon has been working on! He built this
two years ago for the girls but decided that it needed some paint!
3 comments:
Heather!!!! Those pics of you with the girls are awesome! You look beautiful! (and so do the girls, of course!) Love the trampoline....you are a brave soul my friend!
Love the pics Heather! I can't wait for the birthday party - let us know what we can help with! :) And, I love Sammy the Swan!! Very cute!
great pics! you are always so good to get mother/daughter pics... excited about the party!! audrey is going to LOVE being able to jump...see you soon!
Post a Comment