These are pics from the last two water days at BCSS. Yesterday was a very emotional day for me.....why???? because it was the girls last day at the Buford Daycare. They have been there for the last four years! I have LOVED having them right down the hall from me! What a true blessing! They will be attending Primrose for Pre-K, in the fall! This was a VERY, VERY hard decision for us but we THINK we made the right choice. Only time will tell! Ok, that was the "last" but what is the "first".....the first is that my daughters wore their a BIKINI for the first time yesterday! They were so excited that one of their friends bought them this "Memorial Day" bathing suit! They begged to wear it...and I gave in, even though I wasn't sure school was the right place to wear this.....THEY loved it....and it is all they have talked about since!!! Scary!!! They did look super sweet it it!! Addison asked me if I wanted a bikini just like hers:)))) After I stopped laughing....I said, "I am going to let you two be the ones that wear bikinis in this house"!! Priceless!!!!Have a great Memorial Day!


1 comment:
bikini beauties....too cute!! i know that was a tough choice for next year but i think it was the right one :)
Post a Comment