Friday, June 11, 2010

Random "car pics"....that you know I love!!!

these pics are OBVIOUSLY...from the car, me in the passenger seat and looking back....Couldn't resist!!!Sometimes...as a mother (or maybe this is just crazy me) I get an accidental glance of my daughters...and I get chills! This early Sunday morning, we were headed to Hayesville for "homecoming"...AKA lunch once a year at Papaw's (Brandon's grandfather) church after the service...for family! Papaw is a BIG and important person...not only to us...but to everybody in Hayesville!!! What a man!!



1 comment:

Amy said...

you are one blessed momma! precious, precious girls. and getting those glimpses of my baby that give me chills is one of the best things! btw, I went to Wal-Mart to have some things monogrammed....not bad! BUT, I have a lady that I found that will meet you wherever and is even cheaper....she's great! Let me know if you want her #.