Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Washington Farms, last weekend....with the whole gang!!!

We had the best time last weekend, with our AWESOME friends from Dothan, Alabama (Ray, Melissa and Avery..sooo cute) and our "close to home" friends..the Tiffanys!!! We were busy the WHOLE long Fall Break weekend. Saturday was the Yellow River Game Ranch (I will put those pics up tomorrow...because I know there are about 40 pics below and you will be "over" me:) and Sunday was Washington Farms. I realized that I just posted Sunday's pics/post first....sorry!!! Anyway, we started Sunday with Mexican for lunch....so how could the day really go wrong:)) Once we arrived at Washington Farms, we were in awe by many things,....1) the HEAT..it was so hot, 2) the price of admission...why do these places charge for adults when adults go there for the kids???, 3) watching our kids slide down giant PVC pipe slides, 4) kids riding in a huge cow train, 5) kids jumping on a giant inflated "jumpy flat pumpkin", 6) shooting small pumpkins at a target on the water AND shooting corn out of gun, 7) watching all the "boys" ride on go carts which were way too small for them, 8) the amount of stuff that was there, that probably cost them NO money to make....and they still charged us WAY too much, and 9) the FUN that we ALL had!!! We did a lot of walking and waited for the FAMOUS pig races at the end....this was the first time any of the Attaways had ever seen Pig Racing!!!! The kids loved it......and so did the adults!!!! Just wait for the game ranch and Buford Fall Festival pics tomorrow!!! Then, Thursday or Friday will be Burt's Pumpkin Farm pics from this past Sunday!!! It is too bad my kids haven't been to any Fall Festivals this year!!! HAHA!!! And, to top it all off...they go to JaeMor Farms with Primrose on Thursday!!! I love this time of year!!!











































The End!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Okay, these are seriously some of your best pictures BY FAR!!! I love all of these!!!! Where in the /world is washington farms? i've never heard of it!