soooooo, there are about 50 pics below....but, please take the time to look at them ALL!!! They are so sweet/cute/precious/innocent....even if the photographer is WAY less than professional!!I am going to try and comment under a few of them.....but don't worry....not ALL of them:)) Hope you all had a very "thankful" Thanksgiving...as we did!!
God love her too....Addison....what a mess/hard worker!!
Let's work together to get this hay out to the horses....OK????
HUMMMM....why don't I just stand here and bat my lashes!!!! :)
"Fine then..I will do it:))",
says the worker bee:))
King Arthur...the biggest horse I have ever seen!!!!
Love my girl....and my cocktail:))
Love this girl just as much...and my cocktail:))


OMG...with these PINK boots!!! LOVE them!!!
Thanksgiving Day!!

Turned out pretty good!!! Thanks Addie!!
I know, we out did ourselves:)) HAHA
NO comment....:)
Bill Bill....hang on!!!!!

sack race anyone....this is my dad and brother...what a hot mess!!!
even more of a hot mess....my brother and my husband:)
our resident vet...and my brother:)
no words for this one...just sweet!!!!












Height difference??
"Welllllll, it WAS"..he answers.....

SWEET Josie Wells......you are the PERFECT dog!!! Too Bad.....you are part lab and LOVE the water and stayed wet all the time....and we could barley get a picture of you when you were not SOAKED....needless to say...Josie Wells did NOT make the Christmas card pic..but NOT because we didn't want her to!!
SWEET Josie Wells......you are the PERFECT dog!!! Too Bad.....you are part lab and LOVE the water and stayed wet all the time....and we could barley get a picture of you when you were not SOAKED....needless to say...Josie Wells did NOT make the Christmas card pic..but NOT because we didn't want her to!!














3 comments:
love all these pics! i want your girls wardrobe....not for libbi, but for myself! ha! they are so super cute - love those stylish attaway girls! ;)
Oh my goodness, those Thanksgiving pictures are too cute! ANNND in case you didn't have enough (haha), here are some that I took which I figured you might want. Enjoy! :)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2178785&id=46710530&l=511f1b6620
great post & great pics!! love, love the overalls!!! hope to see you guys soon :)
Post a Comment