Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's been a couple of weeks.....

here are some RANDOM:) pics of what we have been doing!!! Man...I wish it was spring....or really ANYTHING but raining/snowing :)

P.J day at Primrose.....the girls were more excited about this than they were Christmas....literally!!!???!!!

Outside, enjoying last weekend's "spring like" weather and getting ready for the Buford Basketball game with our buddies!

Girls and my new "spring" wreath!

at the park...we had such cabin fever from this yucky, cold and rainy winter....I guess everyone else felt the same way......the park was PACKED with kids and families...so sweet!!!

more playing....

in action....

posing for the camera:)

soooo precious!!!

we met Andrew and Mrs. Holly and the kids all brought their "ride on toys"!


looking for the ducks...but they were no where to be found! I guess by 4:00 on this beautiful day, they were WAY overfed by all the kids and saltines:)

still waiting and looking!!!

Ella's 1st school Valentine letter...Primrose asked families to write to the kids every Wednesday in February so that they could "study" letters, Valentine's and "Written Communication"....gotta love those Pre-K standards:)


Addison's 1st letter...I had so much fun...and a few tears when I was writing these letters. I will keep you posted on the rest of the month and all of their letter's. I think this is such a sweet idea and the kids are loving it!

letters side by side:)

"free dress Friday" and our favorite Matilda Jane:)
We really need some more....ANYONE??? HAHA

love these faces..pretty good/happy considering it is before 7:00 a.m.:)

Brandon and the girls before they left for their "Daddy Daughter Date Night" sponsored by who else but...Chick-fil-a!!! After dinner they of course rode the carousel at the mall and then somehow....ended up at ToysRUs for a "little treat" from daddy for Valentine's Day. What did they buy you ask......you could have guessed it...dress up clothe (like they needed anymore of those outfits...but, it is what they wanted:) and two new movies....Hanna Montana....and Strawberry Shortcake "Glimmerball"!
So, now you are all caught up! I am REALLY going to try and do better about posting these events sooner after they occur. I really mean to blog at least once a week!What have I been doing???? HAHA!!!!
Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

GREAT pics and I just LOVE that our girls have the same pjs!!!....and the fact that i have them too :)

LOVE YOU!!