Thursday, July 8, 2010

What we've been doing......over the last 2 weeks!!

4TH OF JULY~~~ We had a "blast"...get it:) We went to Brookhaven to spend the afternoon with my grandparents. Growing up, we were always at their mountain house on 4th of July....Needless to say, this year is different...it is very difficult for my grandmother to "get out" these days....so, we went to her! It was a beautiful day....a LITTLE cooler than normal! We had a great dinner and then literally walked out the front door of their house....onto the Capital City Club lawn to watch fireworks....I know, poor girls...had to watch fireworks on the prettiest grass I have ever seen in my life! Dee and Grandaddy watched from their balcony. I was so glad that Dee was able to enjoy the day....I hope!
posing....

"soooooo Addison"!!


On the front patio doing a little "homework"! This is so cute...and their obsession for the summer ( I have to admit I kind of pushed this...trying to get 20 "good" minutes of learning a day...and they have run with it:))

more HW
Addison says, "Oh great....she caught us behaving and entertaining ourselves... " now, we MUST stop! :))

LOVE this.....

seriously....I am so in love with these kids...
they had a great day!!!
Daddy and his girls!!!

she totally did this by herself... she is a total mess...but usually NOT a "ham" for the camera!

and then....I grabbed Ella and posed this picture!!
One of my all time favorite pics of all time!

This is the only picture that I could get that would turn out...
This is the Capital City Club in Brookhaven!




Changing days........
Two Saturdays ago....



A " back pony tail" shot!!! I LOVE their hair cut!!!

The "two Amigos".....we have so much fun!!

"Mrs. Holly's boat"...or that is what Mr. David tells Andrew to say...really it is just the "other" boat....David's pride and joy......so, it was pretty cool when he taught Holly how to not only DRIVE it....but also DOCK it...so that she can take it out.....ANYTIME she wants!!!
We got an invite this day...I think this was last Wednesday! Too much fun going on....and no work.......so, the days tend to run together,
LOVE this feeling!!
"having fun"...as always!!!!

Random....on Saturday, before heading to Brookhaven, one of the superintendents of this "church job" was blowing Brandon's cell phone up asking him to get the piece of equipment" moved before Sunday service....so, on the way over to my grandparent's house, we took a slight detour to East Cobb. The girls LOVED seeing Brandon get on this "HUGE tractor"...."is daddy riding that all the way to Dee and Granddaddy's???"....hilarious comment!!!

wanna take a ride on my "big YELLOW tractor"????
HAHA


My favorite...random "car pics" at the gas station!!!
Miss Ella Lacy

Miss Addison Kimsey

THE END!

1 comment:

Mitchell and Katie said...

Cute!! The girls are adorable. :) Love ya!